Saturday, September 3, 2011

First couchsurfing experience

I had never heard of this before but there is a website were you can go and find people that will put you up for the night for free.  It was wonderful; I just searched and found a bunch of names, sent out some emails and a hour later, I got a phone call.  Adam had recently gotten out of the Navy and lucky me, he worked at an outdoor store.  This was great because I needed some things for the rest of my trip.  I stayed with him and his roommate, Andy.  Staying for not only one night but four, hanging out, going to bars, and meeting their friends.  I even went to a rooftop party at this ritzy hotel, had a UFO sighting at a local bar, and spent a whole day riding around on a bike through Memphis.  I definitely enjoyed my time in Memphis and would go back if I ever have the chance.  I hope to see ya guys later.