Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Louisville at night

Met some folks on the river a little after Louisville, Lance and Roxanna. They took me to their place.  I got a shower, and we went out.  Louisville is a fun place, lots of bars and young people to fill them.  Something I haven't seen in a long time!  We went to a bar and met tons of people.  Definitely a no picture night.  I lasted till about two when the sun and river caught up with me.  I was just about sleeping in my chair like an old man.  Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lance.   I got up and said "too bad we have to go I was having such a fun time".   I thought like most places Louisville bars close at two, no, in Louisville bars close at four.  Lucky for me, we didn't stay that long.  Louisville, what a great place!  Have to go back sometime.